TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE INTERNET PLAFORM www.varriosport.com /varriosport.bg/
I. General Terms
1.The General terms are intended to regulate the relations between company Capital Sport ltd, Sofia, Prof. Hristo Danov "11, ent.E, office 6, via www.varriosport.com/.bg/ as a PROVIDER, and the visitors who order from platform as CUSTOMERS
PLATFORM - www.varriosport.com is a web-based site that with specifically developed software allows access to product information, opportunity to make a purchase of products and services and to create of personal registered account.
CUSTOMER is an eligible person who has agreed to these Terms and Conditions and use the information, functionality, and purchase opportunities for products and services on the online platform www.varriosport.com/.bg/
In order to make purchase and registration profile in PLATFORM the CUSTOMERS shoud be agree with the listed terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms please do not use this platform.
ІІ. General Provider Information
2. Information based on the Bulgarian Consumer Protection Act:
- Company name: „Capital Sport“ ltd
- Company address Bulgaria, Sofia , 11 prof. Hristo Danov Str. entr.Е, office 6
- Contact phone number: 0700 20 114 и и-мейл адрес: email@example.com
- UIC number: 175354925
- VAT: № BG175354925
- Capital Sport ltd is certificate a personal data administrator - № 418411.7
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection - Republic of Bulgaria
Address: Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Bulvd., Zip: 1592
Phone: +3592940 20 46
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: Sofia, 1000, Slaveikov sq. №4А, fl..3, 4 и 6,
Phone: +3592980 25 24
Call centre: 0700 111 22
III. Platform features
3. The PLATFORM url is www.varriosport.com/.bg/, by which the CUSTOMERS have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase of the goods offered in PLATFORM, including the following:
- To register and create a customer profile and to use for peresonal reasons all of the additional information services;
- To make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or performance of contracts with PLATFORM through the interface of the PLATFORM website accessible on the Internet;
- To conclude contracts about the purchase and sale of the goods offered by PLATFORM via the web site www.varriosport.com/.bg/
- To make any payments of the ordered items in accordance with PLATFORM's veryfied payment methods.
- To receive useful information about new products offered by PLATFORM, including via email addresses and telephone numbers submitted in the registration form.
- To view the products, their features, prices and delivery terms;
- То be notified of their rights by law through the interface of the PLATFORM via web page www.varriosport.com/.bg/
- To use termination rights of the distance maked contract for the goods offered by the PLATFORM for which the right of termination are applicable;
4. The PROVIDER delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the CUSTOMERS provided by the law, high quality service criteria and conditions adopted in the practice and provided by consumer or commercial law.
5. (1) The CUSTOMERS "sign" a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by PLATFORM through the interface, accessible on its website www.varriosport.com/.bg/ or other ways/phone calls or e-mail/ of distance communication.
(2) By virtue of the agreement concluded with the CUSTOMERS about the purchase and sale of goods, the PROVIDER is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership rights of the ordered by platform interface goods, only if the CUSTOMER payments is received. The exception are cases where the products has been purchased via customer credit through the integrated in platform tools for which the PROVIDER has concluded credit intermediation contracts with the bank institutions. In these cases the purchased goods are paid to the PROVIDER by bank and should be deliver to the CUSTOMER.
(3) Customers should pay the goods delivered according the price and terms set out in item description at the PLATFORM and General Terms and Conditions. The final fee is sum of the items price announced and displayed at the PLATFORM/or by any other additional agreement between customer and provider/ plus the price of delivery that is clearly displayed in the delivery section, which is part of the order process.
(4) The PROVIDER delivers the items ordered by the CUSTOMER within the terms and conditions set by the provider on the Platform's Site and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) The delivery price is determined separately from the price of the items and is clearly displayed.
6. (1) The CUSTOMER and the PROVIDER agree that all communication between them about Purchase Agreement will happen via electronic channels within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements and all contact details/name, address, e-mail address and telephone number/ submitted by the customers of the site are made voluntarily by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the CUSTOMER in order to make registration profile, if the CUSTOMER has filled out or gave by phone or e-mail the information data with user name by himself and has received via e-mail an access password.
IV. How to use the platform
7. (1) In order to use PLATFORM for the conclusion of contracts for the purchase and sale of goods and services, the CUSTOMER should enter a name/first and family/, delivery address, valid e-mail, phone and password for remote access in cases where the platform requires registration. If the CUSTOMER has filled in his/her data but has not made the registration yet, the platform will generate an automatic registration and will send a unique password to the e-mail address of the customer.
(2) The name and the password for remote access are choosen by the customer via electronic registration on the Provider's website, called PLATFORM. If the password is automatically generated, the cустъомер will receive an automatic email address and will be able to change his password with a selected one by himself.
(3) By filling in the personal information during the order process, the CUSTOMER declares that he/she is familiar with these terms and conditions, agrees with their content аnd accepts to respect them unconditionally in all interaction with the PLATFORM.
(4)The PROVIDER confirms the registration made by CUSTOMER by sending a message to an email address given by the customer and to which the activation of the registration will send. The customer confirms the registration and the conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the message informing about the registration, sent by the PROVIDER`s PLATFORM. After the customer confirmation, a user account is created and a contractual relationship arises between the customer and the provider.
(5) When making the registration, the CUSTOMER is obliged to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user should promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change in order to correct future purcchases.
(6) The CUSTOMER may use the full functionality of the PROVEDER`s platform without registering in the platform's site, with confirmation of purchase being considered as a voluntary registration. After confirming a purchase, the customer will receive a message with registration information at his/her email address, given at the purchasedetails. A password is automatically generated and can be changed at any time by customer. The PROVIDER is not liable if, due to a lack of registration, the customer has been unable to use the full functionality of the PLATFFORM, including the exercise of contract rights, the ability to claim a lower price and other similar functions.
(7) These General Terms and Conditions may be accepted by the CUSTOMERS even without making a registration in PLATFORM through an explicit statement of intent, including through PLATFORMA's website.
8. (1) The email address provided via user's initial registration as well as any additional email address used for exchanging statements between the CUSTOMER and the PROVIDER is the "Primary Email Address" within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions. The user has the right to change his/her Main Contact E-mail address at any time.
(2)When the CUSTOMER request for change of the Main Contact E-mail address, the PROVIDER sends a request for confirmation of the change. The Confirmation Request is sent by the PROVIDER to the new Main Contact Email specified by the User.
(3) Changing of the Basic Contact E-mail is made after confirmation by the CUSTOMER given by reference contained in the confirmation request sent by the PROVIDER to the new Main Contact E-mail specified by the User.
(4) The Provider should inform the CUSTOMER of the change made by e-mail sent to the customers's Main Contact Email address prior to making the change under para. 2.
(5) The PROVIDER will not be liable to the CUSTOMER when the incorrect information about e-mail address, phone and delivery address is given by customer and as a result of this there is not impossibility of delivering the purchased item.
(6) The PROVIDER may require the CUSTOMER to use the Basic Contact E-mail address in specific cases
V. How to make an order
9. (1) CUSTOMERS basically use the interface on the PROVIDER's website to enter into contracts for the purchase of the products offered by the PROVIDER in PLATFORM.
(2) The contract of thepurchase is concluded in the Bulgarian or English language.
(3) The contract between the PROVIDER and the CUSTOMER is present General Terms and Conditions available on PLATFORM's website.
(4) The contract is concluded between the CUSTOMER and the PROVIDER and based of the data submitted to the user in the purchase or registration form.
(5) The PROVIDER includes, in the interface of his website, technical tools which identifying and correcting errors in information before the contract is made.
(6) The agreement is concluded from the CUSTOMER's registration at the PROVIDER`s website or the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in another explicit manner, including by a statement at the site. The contract for the purchase and sale of the goods is deemed to have been concluded from the moment of its request by the User through the Interface of the PLATFORMA.
(7) The PROVIDER delivers the goods to the address given by the CUSTOMER and is not liable in case the data indicated is false or misleading.
10. (1)The users making the Purchase-Sale Agreement with the PROVIDER by the following procedure:
Browse products in an electronic platform www.varriosport.bg, select a product, choose a payment method and provide the necessary data for delivery, contact and payment. If the CUSTOMER has at this time a PLATFORM registration, he/she can make a purchase through it without having to re-enter personal data. If there is no registration, the CUSTOMER may choose the "Quick Order".
Follow the steps when you are buying:
1.Entering into the PLATFORM ordering system should become with identification with a name and password or other ways of identification;
2.Choosing one or more of PLATFORM's offered products and adding them to a purchase order list;
3.Filling in of delivery data and contact information;
4.Choose a payment method and pay the price for the ordered items.
(2) CUSTOMERS can make a purchase and Purchase-Sale Agreement and without making a registration, using the appropriate functionality in the interface of the "Quick Order". "Quick order" is a feature of the PLATFROM where the customer enter only his/her phone number and information about the choosen product, then a PROVIRED's employee contacts the customer and finishes the registration and purchase process.
VI. Specific obligations of the provired. Consumer PROTECTION
11. The rules of this Section VI part of these General Terms and Conditions shall apply to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement or the PLATFORM registration, it can be concluded that they are users within the meaning of the Law for Protection of Consumers, the Electronic Commerce Act and / or Directive 2011/83 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
12. (1) The main features of the goods offered by the PROVIDER are defined in the profile review of each item on the PLATFORM site.
(2) The price of goods with all taxes included is determined by the PROVIDER in the profile of each item on the PLATFORM site.
(3) The value of the postal and transport costs not included in the price of the goods are determined by the PROVIDER and is provided as information to the CUSTOMER at one of the following levels before the conclusion of the contract of purchasing:
- In the profile review of each item on the PLATFORMA site;
- When selecting the goods for the conclusion of purchase contract and before completing the purchase process;
(4) The payment metod, delivery and performance of the contract is determined in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the information provided to the CUSTOMER on the PROVIDER's website.
(5) The information provided to the CUSTOMERS under this Article is current at the time of its visualization on the PROVIDER's website prior to the conclusion of the purchase contract.
(6) The PROVIDER should indicate the terms of delivery of the goods on the PLATFORM site.
(7) The PROVIDER shall indicate, before the conclusion of the contract, the total order value.
(8) CUSTOMERS agree that all information required by the CUSTOMER Protection Act may be provided through the PLATFORM site interface or e-mail.
13. (1) The CUSTOMER agrees that the PROVIDER is can accept an advance payment for the contracts concluded with the consumer for the purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
(2) The CUSTOMER chooses independently whether to pay the supplier the price to deliver the goods before or at the moment of delivery.
14. (1) The consumer is entitled without any compensation or penalty and without giving any reason to refuse the contract of purchase within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods through a Cancellation Form available on the Provider's website. Information about the right of termination is available on the Provider's website. Users can also use another statement that can be recorded on a permanent medium or at his registred profile in PLATFORM.
(2) The right of refuse/return under par. 1 Is not applicable in the following cases:
1. For items and goods made specialy to the consumer or according to his individual requirements and preorder;
2. For items and goods which, because of their nature, may deteriorate or have a short еxpiry date;
3. For items and goods which have been unpacked/open after delivery and can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
4. For items and goods which, having been delivered and by their nature mixed with other goods from which they can not be separated;
5. For items and goods audio or video recordings or sealed verified computer software that have been unpacked and damage after delivery;
6. For the delivery of newspapers and Magazines with periodicals use;;
7. For items and goods which have been unpackaged and used as a result of which their original trade quality and appearance has been violated, their integrity is impaired or damage has been damaged which hinders their use;
(3) When the PROVIDER has not fulfilled his obligations to provide information as defined in the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to refuse the concluded contract within one year and 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. When the information is provided to the consumer within the withdrawal period, it begins to run from the date of its submission. The user has the right to submit a statement of refusal under this Article directly to the PROVIDER through the Cancellation Form of the contract available on the Provider's website.
(4) When the CUSTOMER has use his/her right to refuse from the distance contract, PROVIDER should refund all amounts received from the CUSTOMER including delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date of who has been notified of the CUSTOMER's decision to withdraw from the contract. The PROVIDER refunds the received payments using the same way of payment used by the user in the initial transaction unless the user wants to use another payment method.
(5) When the right of withdrawal is used by CUSTOMER, the cost of returning the delivered items Must be paid by CUSTOMER or PROVIDER according to their contract and the type of the goods. The PROVIDER has no obligation to refund the additional costs of delivering the goods when the Consumer has explicitly chosen a way of delivering the goods other than the standart type of delivery offered by the PROVIDER`s platform.
(7) The CUSTOMER may use his/her right of cancellation by making a written statement to the PROVIDER through the standard cancellation form available on the PLATFORM site.
(8) When the PROVIDER has not offered to take the goods on his own, he may retain the payment of the CUSTOMER's amounts until he has received the goods or until the CUSTOMER provides proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier .
15. (1) The delivery time is determined for each item individually upon conclusion of the contract with the CUSTOMER via the PROVIDERs website, unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) If the CUSTOMER and the PROVIDER have not set a delivery time, the delivery time of the purchased items should be no more than 20 working days from the date following the sending of the customer's order to the provider via the platform's website.
(3) If the PROVIDER is unable to fulfill the contract because he does not have the goods ordered or there are problems with delivery carrier company , he is obliged to notify the customer and recover the money he has paid.
16. (1) The PROVIDER deliver the goods to the consumer after verifying the fulfillment of the requirements for providing of minimum delivery information to the consumer in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The CUSTOMER and the PROVIDER certify the circumstances under para.1 in writing at the time of delivery by hand signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The CUSTOMER and the PROVIDER agree that the requirements under par. 1 shall be complied if the certification is performed by a person for whom, according to circumstances, it can be concluded that he will transmit the information to the user-party to the contract.
17. Information about return and replacement policy according to Art. 112-115 of the CPA - Information under Art. 112-115 of the CPA - full text
VII. Additional Terms
18. The PROVIDER should deliver the ordered goods to the CUSTOMER in the delivery time specified upon the conclusion of the contract.
19. The CUSTOMER must review the goods at the time of delivery and if they are not eligible to notify the PROVIDER immediately.
VIII. Copyright and Intellectual Property | Conditions of COPYING INFORMATION
19. (1) All information and content published on www.varriosport.bg is owned by Capital Sport EOOD. The online platform entitles owners of other sites and users to only post links to www.varriosport.bg.
(2) It is forbidden to copy any information or content /photos, text, videos / in any form from www.varriosport.bg and place them on other websites, platforms and online stores without the written consent of Capital Sport ltd.
IX. Customer Date Protection:
20. (1) Capital Sport Ltd. is a registered personal data administrator within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and has the right to collect, process and use the personal data of its users for the purposes of the platform, while having the obligation to strictly кeep the Personal data, not to use them for other purposes, or to make them available to third parties.
(2)The PROVIDER undertakes all necessary to protect the PROVIDER's personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(3) In order to better privacy the PROVIDER will only send the data to the email address that was designated by the CUSTOMERS at the time of registration.
(5) The CUSTOMERS agree that the PROVIDER has the right to process their personal data necessary for the execution of the PLATFORM - e-shop orders and the execution of the contract.
(6)CUSTOMERS agree that the PROVIDER is entitled to use their personal data only for the purpose of communication between the parties to the contract, including sending a message to the provided e-mail address or sms of the telephone number left in registration form, sending newsletters, new pricing conditions or product ranges, loyalty programs, promotions and special offers.
(7) CUSTOMERS are entitled to receive important newsletters and newsletters on their contact details /email address, telephone number, delivery address / related to the PROVIDER's activities, new product, loyalty programs and price offers and special offers.
(8) CUSTOMERS could refuse to receive any notifications, messages and informations at any time by expressly indicating their wish in the bulletin refusal section at the end of each information message or in his/her general settings in personal porofile at the PLATFORM.
21. (1) The PROVIDER is entitled to require the CUSTOMER to legitimize and certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration.
(2) If at any reason the CUSTOMER has forgotten or lost his name and password, the PROVIDER is entitled to apply the announced Procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords.
(3) The PROVIDER is not entitled to transfer to third parties in any way the personal data of the CUSTOMER unless there is an explicit judicial requirement for this.
X. Promotional e-mail messages and newsletter
22. The CUSTOMER is convinced that the PLATFORM is entitled to sent via e-mail information including electronic information bulletins, newsletters, information about loyalty programs and useful product and price information цlose to platform PLATFORM's activity.
XI. Changes of the GENERAL CONDITIONS
23. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be modified by the PROVIDER at any time for which the latter will notify all registered CUSTOMERS.
(2) The PROVIDER and the CUSTOMER agree that any changes of General Terms and Conditions will have effect upon the customer after the notification about changes is sent by the provider and if the customer does not declare within 30 days that he rejects them.
(3)The CUSTOMER agrees that all statements by the PROVIDER regarding the modification of these terms and conditions will be sent to the e-mail address given by the customer at the time of registration. The CUSTOMER agrees that emails sent under the terms of this Article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature.
24. The PROVIDER publishes these terms and conditions at the web address of provider`s site, together with any additions or amendments in it.
25. These General Terms and the CUSTOMERS's contract/agreement with the PROVIDER could be terminated in the following cases:
- In case of liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- By mutual agreement of the parties;
- Unilaterally with a notice from either party in case of a breach of obligations of the other party;
- An objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
- In case of seizure or sealing of company assets by state authorities;
- In case of permanent cancellation of the CUSTOMERS's registration on the PLATFFROM site. In this case, the concluded but not fulfilled purchase contracts remain in effect and have to be finished and closed.
- In the case of using the right of return/refund under Art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act. In this case, only the contract for the corresponding ordered itemss shall be terminated if the right of withdrawal is applicable to the relevant category of goods.
XIII. Additional requirements
26. Any invalidity of one or more of the terms of the general terms and conditions will not invalidate the whole contract.
27.The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria will apply in any outstanding cases relating to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement.
28. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission of Republic of Bulgaria
General Terms & Condition - WWW.VARRIOSPORT.COM
www.varriosport.com reserves the right to change the terms without prior notice as the changed terms are published in the web site.
Varrio Sport®. All Rights Reserved